Thursday, February 26, 2015

Stream of Consciousness

To Serenade in E minor
This reminds me of my days at Panera Bread in Florida. Some of the sounds are very floral sounding. Maybe it would be cool to use heavy imagery instead of pretty things. Like the opposite. I could start filming grimy sides of Dallas. Also I see vortexes in water.
  Ants. Under-rated.
I also see a relation between two people. A kind of cat and mouse, avoiding eye contact but still peaking relationship. This feels a little cliché though.
   There is an ally I really like. What if I shot something there.
I see a little boy who plays in the city with his. Walked around and explored. He carries chalk and drags it on walls as he runs around. He discovers this ally that he really enjoys. It is a hiding spot in the city. We see him a montage of him playing in this ally with cards and comics, stuff you find in a tree house. Then we see him walking into the ally once more. When the gate closes, the definition will increase showing time has gone by in some since. Then he walks out as a teenager. Very much like a greaser. In the background we see someone laying on the ground. Someone he has just mugged. His knuckles are shown and they are bloody. He wraps them in tape. Now we see him walking and smoking. This montages a little. As he walks by one ally, some people provoke him...I'll finish this later haha

No comments:

Post a Comment